How to Lose Weight Through Meditation

How To Lose Belly Fat

I want to talk to you about how I lost my belly fat! I'd like to show you the steps that I took to accomplish this. I understand that if you are reading this, that you must be frustrated. But I'd like to try and help you achieve this goal that you have for yourself. Cheer up, with a little effort on your part you can lose your belly fat, and have that slimmer summer waist line that you desire.

How I Lost My Belly Fat

When I started my journey towards being thin I was so depressed, I was not happy with my body. I had tried lot's of different diet's, but never saw them through to the end. My belly fat came off through a regimen of meditation in the morning and walking, with aerobics at night. I'll tell you more about my personal plan below.

Feel Good Mentally

It is very important to have a good attitude about working out. Learning to meditate will allow your mind, body, and soul the align, helping you to avoid negative thoughts. Create a chart so you can keep track of your progress, and keep yourself on track to met your goals. Celebrate your successes no matter how small they are, and let them be your inspiration to continue on.

However, if you have no plan, then you plan to fail. My plan consisted of some aerobic exercises and I walked ever day. That's it, it is a simple plan, that got me fast results, and it was easy to do.

My Daily Plan

1. First start walking ever day. Walk as far as you possible can each day, without injuring yourself. However if your confused about how long to walk for, do thirty minutes a day, that is more than enough to burn unwanted calories.

2. Learn to meditate. I could talk a lot about this, but I won't here. I do just want to say, that every morning I did meditate as part of a over all "feel good" regimen. Working out can be stressful. Heck, thinking of working for that matter can be stressful! Meditating centers the mind, body and spirit, and opens up the window in your heart for inspiration. You have to understand that if food is the fuel for the body, then inspiration is fuel for the soul. Inspiration can take you to the very thing your after.

3. Do some form of aerobic exercise. My personal plan was to meditate in the morning, and walk. In the evening I would do Step aerobics. Step aerobics involves using a platform to step one foot up, down and up on the other leg, replicating the action for 2 minutes. I would do four or five sets of these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment